Speed, Agility, and Quickness
Speed. Agility. Quickness. Power. The 4 words every athlete can't have enough of. Do you want to run faster, get to the ball quicker, jump higher, hit harder? If so this is the class for you. In our SAQ program, you will be broken down from head to toe and built back up again.
- Running Mechanics (Arm Swings/Lower Body Gate)
- Flexibility (Hamstring/Quad/Hip Complex)
- Lower Body Power and Explosiveness (Plyometrics)
- Core Strength (Stability/Endurance/Power)
- Agility (Changing Direction and Ability to be Reactive)
Youth Program: Ages 11-18
Collegiate Program: High School Jr/Sr, Current Collegiate Athletes
Days And Times
Please Contact Brandi Dion if you are interested in SAQ sessions (individual, group, or team training).
Where We Meet
The B&S Fitness Facility is located at the far end of Shetland Park in Salem, MA. Please use the entrance at the corner of Leavitt Street and Pingree Street. For your GPS, enter the following address and you will be brought to the correct entrance for Shetland Park: 97 Leavitt Street Salem, MA 01970